It's time to do something beautiful with your favorite photos, and turn them into artwork to enjoy in your home for years to come. Cue our Wood Photo Art! Your photos will be printed directly onto high-quality wood and framed in pine! We offer various sizes to accommodate most any space in your home.
**Please note: As of 1/24/22, we have replaced the size 24x18" with a 24x16", as well as updated all wall art sizes to go down 1/2 inch. If you're wanting to match any sizes with a prior order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you!
Take advantage of our bundle discounts to create the perfect grouping, and receive:
- 15% off 2 Wood Photo Art (Use code PHOTOBUNDLE2)
- 20% off 3 Wood Photo Art (Use code PHOTOBUNDLE3)
- 25% off 4 or more Wood Photo Art (Use code PHOTOBUNDLE4)
1. Upload photo using the "Choose Image" button.
2. For best results, all photos MUST be of high quality and submitted in the highest possible resolution. Note: We require a minimum 2400px x 2400px (5.8megapixels); our photo uploader will not allow photos of smaller size than this to be uploaded. This helps to safeguard against very poor quality prints.
3. After uploading your image, simply choose your sign size and frame color, and then add it to your cart!
Wood Photo Art FAQ's:
Q: Can I print photos from my phone?
A: We have had great success printing photos from phones, particularly if the phone is newer or has a high quality camera.
Q: Will my photo print as bright as my file?
A: While our photo art does print very well and close to the photo quality, being printed on wood can give the photo a slightly "muted" tone.
Q: What if my image needs to be cropped to fit the shape of my sign correctly?
A: Great question! Our team will resize and crop your photo so that it fits your piece in the most aesthetically pleasing manner we can. In most instances we will center your subject (if it's a photo with a person/people/pet/etc. in it). However, if you would prefer that your photo be cropped a certain way, please note that in order "Notes" section (i.e. Please crop the photo of my daughter so that her face is offset to the lower right hand side of side of the piece).
Q: Can Joyfully Said edit my photo for me?
A: We will not alter your photo in any way, except to resize/crop it to fit your size/shape.
*Joyfully Said reserves the right to cancel orders with imagery that is deemed explicit or morally misaligned with the values of our company.
*Please note: We do NOT accept any returns on personalized photo art. If there are any questions on this, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!