Hi, friends! It's official- wedding season is in full swing! It’s the time of the year where our fridge doors are full of invitations and our weekends are booked with celebrations! This year, more than ever, is full of engagements, showers, weddings, and even “COVID vow renewals”. Whether they have been waiting over a year or just a few months, every couple deserves to feel celebrated!
Our Favorite Signs For Weddings
At Joyfully Said, we love wedding season, because we know that with each couple comes a unique story, and we love getting to help people tell those stories! While helping couples create the perfect signage for their wedding or their home, we have had the honor of helping bring so many couples’ stories to life.
Whether you are looking for a way to pop that big question, a special wedding welcome sign, or a unique guest book idea, we’ve got you covered! Our custom signs are perfect for any couple who wants to incorporate a touch of personalization into their big day and have a precious keepsake to proudly display in their shared home!
One favorite use of our signs for weddings is as the couple’s guest book. You and your fiancé can pick out your favorite song lyrics, Bible verse, quote, or one of our personalized signs and allow guests to sign the sign! This is such a unique and fun alternative to a traditional guest book and creates a unique keepsake to hang up in your home for years to come! Guests can sign the white spaces on the sign, or better yet, the back of the sign can be easily written on as well, so the front can remain intact for years of hanging in the home you create together! We used one of our "You Had Me at Hello" signs for this, and we love the way it turned out! We also love the idea of using one of our personalized signs for this. Specifically, our Family Established and Family Initial signs!
Wedding Gift Ideas
For every wedding that is happening this summer, there is usually a registry that has been thoroughly picked over, especially for all of our COVID couples who finally get to celebrate with you in person this summer! So, if you are still searching for that personal and unique gift, we’re here to help! Check out our gift guide below for all of our favorite wedding gifts, including more of our favorite signs for your favorite newlyweds!
1. You Had Me At Hello Sign- The perfect sign for their first home together, or to use as a guest book!
2. Marble Cheese Board- Dinner party ready, sturdy, and so cute.
3. So Much to Celebrate Book- A complete guide to entertaining in all seasons. From big bash to intimate dinner party- an essential for newlyweds!
4. Union Farm Goods Recipe Box- A cute and functional storage for odds and ends or for recipe cards!
5. Garden Florals Recipe Card Set- A perfect pair for our Union Farm Goods Recipe Box!
6. Be Devoted Sign- A sweet reminder for the walls of any newly (or not so newly) married couple.
7. Square Gray Pillow- Full of detail and neutral enough to fit well into any home!
8. Oh Happy Day Plaque- A sweet and simple reminder to set on a shelf or hang on a wall!
9. Joyfully Said Gift Card- Not sure what to get the happy couple, but know they'll love our shop? A gift card is always a good choice!
10. Welcome Home Book- A comprehensive guide to minimalist decorating all year round. A shop favorite!
11. And I'd Choose You Sign- A classic and simple reminder of the promises we make to our spouse.
Sign Couples We Love...
Like that favorite superstar couple, we've got some favorite sign couples as well. Geared specifically toward the love birds in the group, these are a perfect gift for any couple!
Whether you’re looking for a piece to commemorate your own big day, or in search of the perfect gift, Joyfully Said vows to be there for you! Let us help you sail through wedding season with ease. Shop our full wedding gift guide here!